Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Comeback

And enjoy that week I did, being a long long time ago, yet not quite in a galaxy far far away. Denver was great, believe me, it's just been a while. It was last year after all. Here are a couple pictures of the city from my hotel balcony just so long overdue:


I am experiencing minor inconveniences with the picture uploader, but that aside I also just need to take more from now on. San Francisco also was amazing as usual. Sorry, but no pictures are available at this time... or ever probably, so just forget about it yeah?
So now that we're all caught up, it's time to talk business (leans forward, hands clasped). There has been a change of plans you see. Things are going to get really great really fast, and I need to do everything in my power to make sure that happens. My plans consist of moving out and getting my own apartment by April 2009, making $4,000 a month aside a job (Talk to me about how sometime if that sounds good to you), and saving up for traveling to any of the many locations I have in mind, all while that income grows passively. By working really hard the next few months, by May I will be on my own, ready to travel, and probably will have purchased a street bike (sorry, Mom). I'm thinking a Yamaha R1 (Raven color) eventually, but until then I'll stick with a Honda CBR 600 most likely. Just so I don't die immediately on a bike with 1000 cc's... yeah.
All summed up, it's gonna be good. Real good. Can't wait to see what happens!

Oh, and check out my site: https://esolutionz.mychoices.biz/Retail/Home.aspx
Great products, 6 month money back guarantee on anything, free shipping options, you can't beat it! Haha.

No comments: