Sunday, March 8, 2009

DST Update

First of all, all I am just inexplicably happy I did not have am shift at work this morning. That would have meant I had to open my sleepy eyes against all their will at 4 o'clock in the morning. But I did not! Nay, I was able to rest from a long night.
Anyway, as far as things that have now changed due to London, I will record. I will no longer be moving out as early as I planned. Since I will be departing for London at the beginning of September for school, I figure it's best to keep myself here in Redlands, establish a good, solid base for getting that residual income, and save up as much as I can. I will most likely keep my job until the end of summer, but it will be the last. It will net me an extra 5K, on top of the 4K/mo, so I should have a little elbow room in London financially speaking. I have been studying up on the country quite a bit as far as history and the food is concerned. So far anyway. I will most likely stay with a host, so that will be a good experience as well. Building on everything while I'm gone, I will be able to go to school at either CSUSB or SFSU when I come back.

As for that, I really don't know. Or maybe it's that I do, but I don't want to necessarily say it yet. Either way, I will be able to get my own apartment in either area and get a bike finally. I think it is best to wait until then. I decided on a Yamaha R6, but upgrading the exhaust system to look just like the R1's. So it will pretty much look as cool as the latter, but still perform like the former. I'm game. Also, my Uncle Vinny offered me a deal I couldn't refuse... I know what you're thinking. And you're probably right. Haha my uncle is looking into selling some of his cars and I am most likely going to eventually purchase his 1971 Ford Mustang Fastback. I sell my car, and make the rest in small payments and I'll be set!
Things are lookin up for 'ol Zach. I'm really looking forward to going to Las Vegas at the end of April for a private business conference too, so that should be fun. Alright gang, that's it for now. Have a great 24-hour period of time starting now!

No comments: